Featured Post

The Learn'd Astronomer

When I heard the learn'd astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and t...

Sunday, June 12, 2016

An American Scientist in Japan

It's been a while.

Mostly because I've been busy preparing for my stint in Japan as a NASA Participating Scientist in Residence with the Akatsuki mission.  I had a lot of loose ends to tie off on the home front before heading overseas for five months.  I didn't quite get everything done, but almost everything that is left can be finished now that I am here.

Anyway, I'll be keeping a running report of my time here at this blog site.  Maybe one day people will even start reading it.  Now, I've already been here two weeks, so we'll be running "in medias res."  The reason for the delay is the time it took me to get settled with housing, internet, phone, etc.  But, I'm settled now, and ready and able to dive in.

日本へようこそ!

No comments:

Post a Comment